The Dotpay POS is dedicated to improving the financial well-being of Nigerians by encouraging socially minded and impact-driven people to bring banking services closer to everyone, simplifying payments and insurance, and supporting Nigerian business owners.
There are several POS terminals in the financial market, however, the Dotpay is considerably seamless in performing transactions and other functions, having a relatable charge and commission.
Therefore if you wish to acquire a Dotpay POS then now is the time to become an agent, all information regarding the procedure or procuring the POS terminal, logins, charges daily interests and other essential information will be addressed.
What is Dotpay POS?
Dotpay is owned by Changan RTS Microfinance Bank Limited and registered under it as Dot Microfinance Bank Limited.
Dotpay POS is an Android-based POS just like Opay, Palmpay, and some other point of sales (POS) terminals commonly found. The Dotpay POS is a newly introduced POS that is worthy to be trusted as it provides a secure and convenient banking system for all categories of individuals.
The Dotpay POS enables individuals to pay bills, make deposits, withdraw money, and carry out other financial transactions in any Dotpay Agent location found within their reach without having to go to the bank and wait in queues.
The Dotpay POS is a POS that should be gotten by business owners who wish to attend to customers’ pending need of cash scarcity hence prompting customers to always make use of the card to pay for services and goods, withdraw, also offer several services and interestingly as a POS agent you will get several perks alongside.
Overview Of The Dotpay POS
- Dotpay banking services cover card-based and cardless withdrawal, fund transfers and deposits, loan application and processing, and bill payment and collections.
- Dotpay enables a simplified account opening process
- Operates a smart and secure card payment system
- Dotpay features personalized savings plans that ensure you don’t go broke again
- There are collateral-free loans that agent’s expenses can rely on
- Inclusive technology that allows card-based and cardless withdrawal
- Dotpay enables the sending of funds with ease and immediately through a secure channel you can trust therefore there are no delays.
- For the bills payment, there is no better way to pay bills than to pay for all your bills through the Dotpay POS platform which off ers a seamless service. Now you can pay for utility bills, TV subscriptions, airtime, and data subscriptions.
- Dotpay offers loan applications whereby interested candidates i.e. agents can apply for loans by completing a few steps, meeting requirements (no collaterals), and getting the loan disbursed to account in less than 24 hours.
- Dotpay gives room for savings in which you can save your money with ease, by selecting a savings option that meets your needs.
- 247 Guaranteed Support: Dotpay features a customer success team who are always on standby 24/7 to attend to inquiries, queries, and issues by contacting them via WhatsApp, in-app helpdesk, emails, or social media and get prompt responses.
What Is The Purpose Of Dotpay POS?
Dotpay was created to enable different merchants to become POS agents to increase room for making money as a Dotpay agent and also help them to grow businesses by helping in the following manners.
- Boost Their Monthly Profit – Being able to double as a POS Agent for your customers has its perks – it’s the perfect side hustle that doesn’t get in the way of your main business.
- Process Payments Promptly – DOTPAY helps agents receive and process payments promptly through their super-fast POS so you can do business with no hitch or issues, also allowing you to have multiple means to receive money from your customers.
- Get Your Store – Dotpay provides financial assistance to merchants to finance their dream store, allowing them to pay back in installments as they do business in the form of loans.
How To Get Dotpay POS?
To get the DOTPAY Pos, ensure to register and pay a sum of #20,000 (i.e. from the office directly) which is called or used as a caution fee.
Take note that aggregators ( an individual that affiliates with the Dotpay agency to market the Dotpay POS terminal to candidates or agents in need of it) usually charge between 25,000 to 30,000 for logistics and registration.
After you register in the office and you have been verified you’ll get the Dotpay POS immediately. However, if you request a device, it will be delivered to you by a courier service or an aggregator closest to you.
As an agent, download the Dotpay app on your device and log in conveniently at any time, or you can use a search engine as well to log in to your account providing your credentials such as User ID or Email and password to authenticate and verify that you are truly registered with them as an agent.
Wrong credentials will not be accepted and if there is any case of a forgotten password then contact a customer service representative and follow the prompt or instructions provided.
Log in to have access to an administrative panel and payment management through the link – Dotpay
Dotpay charges (Withdrawal and Deposit)
Dotpay charges are fair and also similar to some POS terminals. Dotpay POS charges 0.5% for withdrawal transactions from ₦1 – ₦19,999 and anything from ₦20,000 is a 100 naira charge, while for deposit it is a 20 naira charge meaning that the deposit charge is constant no matter the principal amount to be transacted by a customer.
Analysis Of Withdrawal Charges –
- ₦1,000 – ₦5
- ₦2,000 – ₦10
- ₦3,000 – ₦15
- ₦4,000 – ₦20
- ₦5,000 – ₦25
- ₦6,000 – ₦30
- ₦7,000 – ₦35
- ₦8,000 – ₦40
- ₦9,000 – ₦45
- ₦10,000 – ₦50
- ₦11,000 – ₦55
- ₦12,000 – ₦60
- ₦13,000 – ₦65
- ₦14,000 – ₦70
- ₦15,000 – ₦75
- ₦16,000 – ₦80
- ₦17,000 – ₦85
- ₦18,000 – ₦90
- ₦19,000 – ₦95
- ₦20,000 and higher amounts – ₦100
Dotpay Daily Target
Dotpay daily target should be well understood before proceeding to secure a Dotpay POS machine hence it is advisable for candidates to carefully consider the daily target before deciding to purchase a POS to become a Dotpay POS agent.
Dotpay POS agents are expected to perform a minimum transaction of 20 (twenty)counts of transactions daily irrespective of the amount. If an agent fails to meet the target consistently, his or her post will be retrieved by the aggregators that issued the post or any other aggregator assigned by the company.
It is therefore recommended that any Dotpay POS Agent must be in a favorable location that attracts customers to meet up with the target and also make profits.
How To Become a Dotpay Agent
To become a Dotpay agent, you are entitled to a POS machine to help you run your POS business more successfully. However, before you can get the POS machine, there are a few things you are required to do.
To become a Dotpay Agent, you need to register with the Dotpay agency to gain access to their services to run legally as a recognized Dotpay POS agent.
There are crucial, important steps and requirements that interested candidates are expected to provide and they include;
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Individuals must present a Utility bill not older than 3 months
- Business Location
- Passport photograph
- Must present a guarantor
- Must possess an Identity card
- Own a bank account
- Considerably a substantial amount of capital ( not a criterion but advisable to have one)
Once you have the above requirements then the steps to follow to become a Dotpay Agent include:
- The registration can be done by visiting the office or by contacting any of the aggregators.
- Request for an agent form and fill it out, providing all the necessary information asked for.
- After which an aspiring agent or person will be charged for the purchase of the POS.
- After being charged, the POS will be delivered to you at a communicated and agreed date.
- After successful registration, visit the Google Play Store and download the Dotpay app, download and install.
- After installing, open the app and click on register to use the mobile app
- Ensure to complete your registration process with the previously mentioned requirements stated above.
- Wait for further feedback to enable you to know the outcome of your registration process online and log into your account.
- Once your registration online has been completed you can begin as a Dotpay POS agent and track your transactions both on the machine and app.
Dotpay Customer Care Phone Number
To make any complaint or further inquiries you can contact the customer care service number for they will be in the best position to help you through for more details or any issue.
Phone/Contact Number: +2348061971534, +2348061908723
Dotpay WhatsApp Number
The WhatsApp number for the contacting Dotpay agency is – 08179456822
1. Is Dotpay Registered And The Address?
Dotpay is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria with the registration number RC232534 and the office is located at No. 366 Murtala Muhammed Way, Yaba, Lagos State Nigeria.
2. Perks Of Becoming A Dotpay Agent
- Instant loans
- Reliable network for fast transaction
- Commission on every Dot account opened
- Cashback on every bill payment transaction
- Transaction monitoring portal
- End of the day reconciliation
- Multi transaction channel
- Fast dispute resolution
- Real-time report
3. How To Operate The Dotpay POS Terminal
If you are well acquainted with other terminals such as Palmpay POS terminals then making use of the POS won’t be an issue.
For new users or agents, you will be shown how to navigate it at the office when the POS is handed over to you after you’ve registered.
In general, to operate the terminal all you have to do is turn on the power button, after it is switched on, a list of services will be displayed, and click on either withdraw or transfer to perform any of the desired activities.
4. Can I Return The Dotpay POS And Get A Refund?
Amazingly, an agent is eligible for a refund of N10,000 naira if they stop using the DOTPAY POS and return it or it is retrieved within six months. Hence, after six months, no agent is entitled to any refund.
5. What Are The Services That Dotpay Offers?
The Dotpay POS offers bank services such as card withdrawal/cash-out, funds transfer, deposit/cash-in, account opening bills payment, airtime vending, etc.
6. Can I Apply For Loans On Dotpay?
Dotpay offers loans to businesses and reports have it that they can offer up to 5 million naira loans of loan.
This can be achieved by meeting certain requirements and it hasn’t been made nationwide yet as it is restricted to some locations for now. If your business falls under the ME category, then you have the opportunity to apply for a Dotpay loan.
It is also noteworthy to take into consideration that the Dotpay loan is based on selection rather than application hence as an agent keep up a good record with them.
The Dotpay loan now is 50,000 and the interest rate is 5% which is expected to be paid back daily.
7. Dotpay Contact Details
- Amsterdam Office – Prins Hendrikkade 21e, 1012 TL Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Lagos Office – MJS Building, 366 Murtala Mohammed Way, Yaba.
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone – +234 806 197 1534, +234 806 190 8723
- Email – email@example.com
- Telephone – +234 806 197 1534, +234 806 190 8723
For Banking services
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone – +234 916 249 0617
- Email – email@example.com
- Telephone – +234 700 036 8466, +234 817 036 9507
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/dotai__?s=21&t=AvHImeCLSpSxqg1-x0Thqg
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/dot.ai__/?igshid=MDM4ZDc5MmU%3D
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/dot-ai/
- Facebook – https://web.facebook.com/justdotai
Conclusion on How To Get Dotpay POS, Login, Charges, Daily Target, Become Dotpay Agent, Dotpay POS Customer Care Phone Number And WhatsApp Number.
The Dotpay POS is a very recent POS terminal that has been introduced into the Fintech and financial industry. Because it is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, it is trustworthy to make use of. The Dotpay POS is very easy to understand and use but before becoming a Dotpay POS agent ensure to have a very good location where you can gain customers to make profits and meet up with the daily target. All the above information provided will be a great guide to securing a Dotpay POS today!